On Easter day I wanted to get a picture of the boys together in their nifty Easter outfits. However, I chose the wrong moment to execute that plan. For any who care to learn from my error in judgment:
2. DO NOT expect them to be happy about sitting still right after a very exciting and stimulating easter egg hunt.
3. DO NOT ask them to smile at the camera in unison 15 minutes after consuming 1 giant chocolate easter bunny, 2 plastic eggs full of jellybeans, a handful or M&M's, and various other miniature candy-bars.
4. DO NOT get frustrated when one 2 year old picks up a stick and whacks the other 2 year old in the head because, in fact, its kind of your fault for creating the situation.
5. DO laugh if off. The shots of all 3 of them, in retrospect, are kind of funny.
6. DO get some great candid one-on-one shots that reflect their awesome little personalities.
7. DO give them each a kiss, put your camera away, and let the boys play with their cousins on the beautiful Easter afternoon.